- I can babysit up to seven kids depending on age.
- I can babysit ages 7 months and up.
- I can babysit kids with food allergies.
- I am Red Cross certified.
- I am First aid certified.
- I can babysit at parties.
- I can pick your kid up from the bus stop (on certain days).
- I can do school work with your kid.
I usually charge $10-15 per hour depending on age and number of kids.
Whether you’re home or away, you sometimes need help caring for your pet. I love all kinds of animals, and I would be happy to:
- I can walk and play with your dog several times every day.
- I can feed and change water for cats and other inside pets.
- I can check on aquariums and feed fish.
- I can give your pet medicine.
- I can take your dog to a park.
- …and more!
I usually charge $5-12 per day depending on the animal, how many animals, and how often you want me to come visit.
When you’re away on business or vacation, you need someone reliable to keep your house in order. I can:
- I can take trash and recycling to and from the curb.
- I can water houseplants.
- I can bring in mail and newspapers.
- I can check your house and yard for problems after a storm.
- I can blow your driveway and sidewalks.
- …and more!
I usually charge $3-6 dollars per day depending on what you want me to do.